Pokemon Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery of Torterra

2 posters

Go down

Mystery of Torterra Empty Mystery of Torterra

Post  brownsrock43 Tue May 27, 2008 8:42 am

to sum this up, in the neoseeker forums, im in the middle of writing a story, and getting feedback as i go along from people, ive been doing good so far, so i figured id continue writing, and ill post all the parts so far on the next post Very Happy

Last edited by brownsrock43 on Tue May 27, 2008 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot sig)
brownsrock43
brownsrock43

Back to top Go down

Mystery of Torterra Empty Mystery of Torterra parts 1-3

Post  brownsrock43 Tue May 27, 2008 8:44 am

2 main characters

Kyle - 12 years old, brown hair, brown eyes, white shirt, black shorts, white shoes

Christina "Chris" 12 years old, blonde hair, blue eyes, white/blue shirt, black skirt (not like dawns from the anime, it goes down farther to about her knees) flipflop type shoes

part 1

Kyle woke up in the morning as he always did in his sleeping bag.
"Good morning Torterra, Porygon-z"
(no answer)
"Torterra? Porygon-z?"
(still no answer)
"TORTERRA, PORYGON-Z!? WHERE ARE YOU!?"
Kyle keeps yelling, and this girl comes along. Christina rushes up to him, worried sounding.
"Whats the matter?" she said.
"I woke up a few minutes ago, and Torterra and Porygon-z were gone" He continues on "Will you help me find them?"
Christina just met this boy, and doesnt even no his name yet, or even who she is, and she thinks he looks like a nice boy, so she says after thinking about it "I'd love to help you find your lost pokemon, do you have any other pokemon" she asked?
"One" He answers. "I just caught it, so its not that strong, its a Charmander"
Kyle and Christina start walking, when she says "OH MY GOSH! I SAW TEAM SPACE PEOPLE WALKING WITH THOSE TWO POKEMON AS PRISIONERS, AND DIDNT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"
"What direction were they heading?" He asked.
Come on, lets go, they went this way! After walking what seemed like forever, about 2 miles, They came acrossed a Skunktank, Vileplume, and Swellow. Skunktank on their left, and Vileplume on the right, Swellow in the middle a few feet behind up in the air. They couln't tell where it came from but they heard a faint voice.
"Vileplume, Sleep Powder; Skunktank, Smog; Swellow, Gust" Kyle and Chris flew to the ground and were coughing from the Smog attack.......

part 2

Later that day, Kyle woke up. Kyle checked his belt, and his pokeballs were still there.
"Torterra! Porygon-z! Charmander! come out!"
The 2 balls fell to the ground, and Charmander came out. He new what he thought was a dream, was a reality. He couldn't find the Skunktank, Swellow, or Vileplume that made him fall to the ground. He then tried to wake up Christina. After shaking her a few times she woke up.
"What happened? Last thing I remember, Skunktank, Swellow, and Vileplume were atacking us. Now its just silence"
"I don't know" Kyle said to her.
"My Charmander is still on my belt, so they must of not noticed"
Christina looked down to her belt and noticed something unusual.
"I have 3 pokemon, and none of them are here, just an empty belt! What should we do?"
"Keep looking, I guess"
Kyle and Christina were walking for a while and they came up to a pokemon center. On the front there was a wanted poster. On the poster it said..

"WANTED: TEAM SPACE GRUNTS BLAKE AND NIK"

They ran into the pokemon center.
"NURSE JOY! NURSE JOY! WE HAVE SEEN THE WATNED SPACE GRUNTS!
"Where did you see them?" Joy said.
"They were walking in this direction, walking behind a Torterra and Porygon-z, I was running away thinking they were the grunts pokemon, then I met Kyle, and he was misssing those two pokemon. Mine have disapeared and I cannot find them" Chris said
"I found a Weavile, Charizard, and Starmie tied up, and brought them back here, i took them to the sick pokemon room down the stairs to the left when you walk in" Joy said
"Do you mind if I go bac there?" Chris said
"Yes, The door is unlocked"
They proceded through the door and in the large room, filled with rows and rows of shelves 10 feet high, with medicine on them, and stairs that went down that said "sick/injured pokemon"
Kyle and Christina heard weird noises and ran down the stairs. They said.. sounding scared
"Whos down there??"
"You don't need to know" a voice said
Kyle and Christina were scared. Christina was soo scared, she made Kyle go down 1st, and he did.
"Come out!" he said, and Charmander appeared.
it was an empty room (waiting room type room Kyle though) but in the pole in the center, he say tied up to the pole, he saw Weavile, Charizard, and Starmie tied up.
"Charmander" Kyle called " use ur slash attack to cut the ropes"
"Char-Char" Charmander replied, and shashed the ropes 1 at a time.
Kyle called for Christina to come down and she did. She returned Charizard and Starmie successfully to there pokeballs, but something was wrong with Weavile, the laser that shot from the pokeball kept getting knocked away by Weavile... Christina realized something... Weavile was taken away, and a grunts own was left behind.................

part 3

Kyle realized the Weavile wasn't Christina's own.
"Go Charizard!" Christina said
"Char-char" it said as it appeared out of its pokeball.
Weavile was about to hit with a metal claw.
"Charizard fly up then use flamethrower" Christina yelled.
Charizard flew up and hit Weavile, but Weavile managed to hang on, weak, it went with all its might and used metal claw again and Charizard went down, unable to get up.
"Charizard... return"
A red beam came out of the pokeball, and Charizard disapeared.
"Charmander come out!! Your our only hope!!"
"Char!" it said when it came out of the pokeball.
"Charmander, use ur flamethrower, and it hit Weavile and it went down, and managed to stand back up, but after a few seconds, it couldnt stay up, and fell to the ground. Then Charmander turned completely white, as if it released some magical power. The white shaped 'Charmander' was taking on a new form. After a few seconds, the white power went away, and Charmander's new form said "Charmeleon"
Kyle was extremely happy that his Charmander had evolved. Kyle and Christina went upstairs, to talk to Nurse Joy. She was gone. The building was empty, as if everyone left. The person they saw as Nurse Joy, came out with a big S on her top. She was probably in her 20's, and looked like Jessie from Team Rocket. Kyle and Christina ran out of the building and kept running, they finally found a city. It was "Neo City." It was big, and had many sky scrapers. Kyle and Christina found the real pokemon center, and told a real Nurse Joy what happened. They felt safe, beacause it was in the big city, acrossed the street from a police station. Kyle and Christina went to the front office, and gave Joy their pokemon. Joy healed them, and gave them back, and she gave them a key to a room. Kyle and Christina went to the back room and there was 2 beds. They went to sleep soon after walking in. but before they hit the light switch, the power went out right before, and they were worried, so they were scared and were sitting in the bed together, scared, just talking, and trying to not get too scared, until they heard loud noises in the building......

Last edited by brownsrock43 on Tue May 27, 2008 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
brownsrock43
brownsrock43

Back to top Go down

Mystery of Torterra Empty Mystery of Torterra parts 4-7

Post  brownsrock43 Tue May 27, 2008 8:47 am

so the posts rnt so long, i posted 1-3 together, and 4-7 together, the rest will come 1 at a time, every other day

Part 4

Kyle walked out of the room, and he saw Space grunts. He got scared. He ran back to Christina to make sure she was ok. She was scared. She heard a Mightyena growl. Everyone staying in the pokemon center over night was scared. Kyle quiet let Charmeleon out of its pokeball. Charmeleon's big tail lit up the room. Charmeleon's tail seemed to be a bigger fire than in the basement of the fake pokemon center Charmander evolved at.
"Kyle, what should we do?"
"I'm gonna go out and see whats going on, I'll leave Charmeleon with you"
"Charizard come out" wispered Christina, and when he came out, his tail was burning brighter and bigger too.
"I have Charizard, take Charmeleon with you"\
Meanwhile, Kyle and Charmeleon walked down the hall. The space grunts were tieing up nurse Joy, and the 3 Chansey helpers also. The grunts walked into the medicine room, so Kyle and Charmeleon ran over to Joy and the 3 Chanseys. Kyle took the tape off Joy, and asked whats going on, Charmeleon clawed off the ropes, and Chanseys' were happy.
Kyle noticed in the back room, he saw the colors blue and red through the window, the colors of his missing Porygon-z. Space grunts are using it as bait, but Kyle doesn't think, he runs back and he has Charmeleon with him by his side. Kyle returned Porygon-z, and now he was happy, and things seemed to be getting back to the way it was. After the return of Porygon-z, two grunts appeared out of nowhere, and a Mightyena and Houndoom came out of pokeballs.
"Porygon-z (Kyle thought to himself, its a sense of relief saying that name again) Charmeleon come out!"
Houndoom and Mightyena came and tried to tackle Porygon-z and Charmeleon, but Kyle called out
"Charmeleon Flamethrower, Porygon use Tri-Attack"
and They both aimed for Mightyena and it went down with ease. Houndoom hit Charmeleon and he fell to the ground.
"Char-Char...." Charmeleon said.
Porygon-z was safe form hits. Porygon-z let out a Hyper Beam and Houndoom went down.
"You'll never get your Torterra back!!!!" One grunt yelled.
"Let's go! I see officer Jenny" The 2nd grunt secretly told the 1st grunt.
They went off, when Officer Jenny appeared.
"Who are you, and what happened here?" She demanded
"I... I'm...Kyle" he said scared. "an-... and" he was still scared.
"Its ok, you can tell me" she said
"the Team Space grunts used my Porygon-z as bait, and me and Charmeleon walked back, and battled them to get Porygon-z back, and then they ran off when they lost, and they shouted 'You'll never get Torterra back'" as they left.
"Who's Torterra?" she said.
"Torterra is my pokemon, he was stolen 3 days ago in the middle of the night, they have him"
Jenny wrote the stuff down, and pulled out a walkie-talkie and let all the officers no about the seach for Torterra and the Team Space grunts. Everyone went to bed. Kyle went back and explained everything to her. She sounded like she was relieved, and now she was happier and they went to sleep.

Next Day

Kyle woke up, to Christina shaking him.
"Kyle! Kyle get up!"
"What!? What!? Is something wrong!?"
"No, I figured we better get a head start to finding Torterra"
"Good point, and It wouldnt be good if last night repeated itself"
Kyle got outta bed, and Christina and him left. They walked out of the pokemon center, healed there pokemon and were on there way. They stopped by the beach of the town, because it was warm, and looked around. Everyone had water pokemon. Kyle and Christina continued on, they wanted to stay a while, but they could always stay, but they new Torterra was in bad hands. They were continuing through and they entered a dense forest. Kyle reconized it. They were scared, but kept to walking, they walked all day, and it was getting too late to keep walking, so they set up there sleeping bags. They set up there sleeping bags, and were scared. Some how, of being completely scared out of their minds, they went to sleep......

Part 5

In the morning Kyle and Christina woke up. They continued on through the forest. They finally reached town. They came to a sign that said

"Golden Town North --> 1 mile
Golden Town South <-- 10 miles"

Unsure of where they were even at, they went North because they didn't really want to walk 10 miles. They reached Golden Town North after a while. There were all the normal things, pokemon center, police station, stores, restaruants, etc.
"Hey Kyle, we should get something to eat"
"Yeah, I'm starved, we should leave our pokemon with Nurse Joy, so they can get healed from battling the Space grunts yesterday"
Kyle and Christina went and ate lunch after leaving there pokemon with nurse Joy. Alittle while later they returned to the pokemon center.
"Your pokemon are ready" Joy said
"Thnx" Kyle and Christina said simultanously.
"Your Welcome"
"Nurse Joy, has anything weird been happening lately here?
"Nothing out of the ordinary, why do you ask?" she asked.
"The last two pokemon centers we went to have been traps. The 1st was fake, and the 2nd was robbed... by team Space"
"Ohh thats weird, I've not heard anything about team Space, or a pokemon center robbery"
Kyle and Christina left the pokemon center, and saw a pokemon gym, unsure of what that was, they went in. They walked in and it appeared empty. They were about to leave, but they felt like they were being followed. Something tapped Kyle on the back and he turned around quickly. Christina said "What's wrong?"
"Something just touched me" he said.
"Well I don't see anything" she said.
As they got to the door, a Gengar appeared, and it scared them, and they ran back towards the center of the gym, where there was a giant pokeball painted on the floor, and there was a Haunter. finally a person appeared.
"Hello, who are you?" he demanded.
"Uhh..I'm Kyle and that there is Christina" he said, scared.
"I'm Martin, and the only way I'll let you leave, is by beating me in battle"
"What if we can't win?" said Kyle.
"You don't want to know" he mysteriously said.
Kyle and Christina went to one side, and Martian to the other.
"This battle will be one on one, 1 against one"
"OK!" Kyle said.
"OK, Gengar come out!" He yelled as he threw an all purple pokeball.
"GO CHARMELEON!!" Kyle yelled.
"Gengar, Shadow Punch!" Martin yelled! it missed
"Charmeleon Dig!" Kyle yelled, Charmeleon dug underground and was down for a minute. He was heard coming up and hit Gengar hard. Gengar looked tired.
"Gengar, Shadow Punch again" Charmeleon was hit hard and fell to the ground. Charmeleon was struggling to get up, and after a few secdonds, couldnt get up. Charmeleon was returned to its pokeball, after defeat, and Martin, his Gengar, and Christina disapeared. Kyle was scared and ran out of the building and ran to the pokemon center and ran to the front counter.
"What's wrong?" Joy said.
"Christina and I walked into the building that said "GYM" above the door, and a guy appeared, called himself 'Martin' and he challenged us to a battle and wouldn't let us leave unless we won. Charmeleon was badly beaten in the battle, and he needs to be healed" he said as he handed Joy the pokeball, and continued "After we lost, Martin, his Gengar, and Christina all disapeared the second Charmeleon fainted" he finished exausted as ever.
Officer Jenny was called from acrossed the street and came over to the pokemon center, and Kyle explained to her what happened. It was getting dark now, and Jenny and her Arcanine, and Kyle and his now fully healed Charmeleon, went back to the gym. There was a girl laying in front of the door, and Kyle yelled! "There's Christina!!!" happy to see her, he shook her to try and wake her. She didn't respond, and was taken to the pokemon center. Kyle was soo worried, he went and stayed with her until she was better. It was getting late, and Kyle was sitting next to the bed, and he layed his head down holding her hand. In the morning she was up, and still in the same position as she was when Kyle fell asleep. They were both talking, and Christina and Kyle were discussing everything that happened since they met. Both Torterra and Weavile, have both been missing since they met, now almost a week ago. They have seen a Weavile, let by Space grunts, but they both looked out the window, and saw a familar pokemon..............

Part 6

"Hey Christina, look outside the window, in the distance, I see a big green turtle with a tree on its back"
"Hey Kyle, I see it too"

(Nurse comes in)

"Christina, as soon as your ready, you may leave, you have fully recovered"
"Ohh ok, thats good" she said with a big smile.

(Nurse leaves)

"Thats great Christina!" Kyle said.
"Yes it is" she said excitedly.
Christina got out of the bed, and was feeling fine. They walked out the door, and down the hallway. They reached the entrance and headed in the direction of the big green turtle with a tree on its back. They finally reached it. They noticed, the Torterra they saw earlier was now in a cage, but the suprise was... the earlier Skunktank, Vileplume, and Swellow were back. Swellow was sitting on the top of the cage, Skunktank was guarding the door, and Vileplume was guarding the back. Kyle threw a pokeball and Charmeleon appeared.
"Hey Christina, theres those pokemon from before" he yelled.
"Yeah" she said as she threw a pokeball "Starmie go!" Starmie stood by Charmeleon.
"Charmeleon, Flamethrower!" Kyle yelled.
"Starmie, Hyrdo Pump!" Christina Shouted.
Charmeleon hit Vileplume, and Starmie hit Skunktank and they both fainted. and red lasers returned them and they came from above in the tree, and they heard a laugh.
"Charmeleon, Flamethrower!" Kyle yelled again.
"Starmie, Thunderbolt the Swellow!" Christina Shouted.
"Swellow, dodge it, and use Steel wing" the voice shouted. Swellow hit Starmie and Starmie hit the ground, the center was blinking of Starmie, and it was fainted. Charmeleon was all alone against a powerful Swellow. Charmeleon new his friend was in trouble, so with out an order, Charmeleon used a new attack, It was a blue flame, and it hit Swellow. It was powerful, Swellow looked weak.
"Swellow use Steel Wing!" yelled the same voice.
"Charmeleon heres your chance, use flamethrower and aim at its wing!"
Charmeleon hit Swellow's wing. Swellow fell to the ground fast because the flames hit the metal wing. A red laser from a pokeball appeared, and took Swellow away and it was gone.
"Charmeleon, use ur flamethrower to cut a hole in the side of that cage!"
The cage opened, and a Torterra walked out. Kyle was happy to see his friend that had been stolen. Torterra ran towards Charmeleon, and it knocked Charmeleon down.
"Charmeleon return!" Kyle yelled.
After Charmeleon retured. Torterra rand towards Kyle and Christina, and they didn't expect Torterra to do that. Kyle thought that was his Torterra, but was it really his, or just another phony like the earlier Weavile....

Part 7

Torterra was running very fast towards Christina. (Keep in mind that hes not really moving that fast because he is big and heavy, but very fast for a large pokemon) Torterra's eyes were blood red, and he had a psychic glow around him. Torterra hit Christina hard! Tears appeard in Kyle's eyes, as it hit and Kyle threw a pokeball. Charmeleon appeared.
"Charmeleon Flamethrower on Torterra!" Kyle yelled as he ran to Christina "Are you ok Christina?"
"No, it hurts!" She screamed!
"MUHAHAHAHAHA" a female voice mysteriously laughed!
"Who's there?" Kyle and Christina said simultaneously.
"You don't need to no" she said, and leaped out of the tree, and she ran away. Torterra was laying on the ground, because Charmeleon knocked it out and its psychic glow was gone. Kyle picked up Christina and put her up against a tree. a Pokeball fell out of the tree. Kyle threw the pokeball, and a Alakazam came out. The pokemon sparkled as it came out, and was a darker yellow, and a faint purple where it should be brown. Kyle liked the alakazam, but new it was somebody elses, so he returned it and put it in the bag. The pokeball was wierd, it was the same colors as Alakazam, and had a "TS" sticker on the top.
"TS, what could 'TS' mean?" Kyle was wondering
"A trainer's name and last name?" she asked.
Kyle threw a pokeball at Torterra, and it didnt catch, so it wasn't his. They headed in the direction that the Team Space grunt ran. They came to a City. A sign above the pokemon center read...

"Platinum City Pokemon Center"

"Let's go in" Kyle said.
"Yeah, and we could use some rest"
Kyle and Christina walked in and saw Nurse Joy with a smile on her face.
"Hello" Nurse Joy said.
"Hi, can we stay here the night?" They both asked?
"Yes, heres a key to the room" she said to them.
"We found this pokeball, It here it is" ** Kyle handed the pokeball to Nurse Joy **
"Thank you1" She said.
"Do you no what the TS stands for" Christina said?
"Yes, it is 'Team Space'"
** Nurse Joy hands it back **
"Keep the pokemon, you will be a better trainer, and rip the sticker off" Nurse Joy said.
"Isn't that stealing?" Kyle asked?
"Technically yes, but we can keep this a secret" she said.
Kyle stuck the pokeball on his belt, and as he did that, a Space Grunt walked in the door and put up a wanted poster.... the grunt left, and Kyle walked over to the poster. He read it out loud....

Last edited by brownsrock43 on Tue May 27, 2008 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
brownsrock43
brownsrock43

Back to top Go down

Mystery of Torterra Empty comments on "Mystery of Torterra"

Post  brownsrock43 Tue May 27, 2008 11:12 am

feel free to tell me what you think about my story, good, bad, w/e
brownsrock43
brownsrock43

Back to top Go down

Mystery of Torterra Empty Re: Mystery of Torterra

Post  Admin Wed May 28, 2008 2:59 am

MMmm yeah, I want to read part 8 already / Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://p-d-p.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Mystery of Torterra Empty yay!

Post  brownsrock43 Wed May 28, 2008 5:20 am

a person who wants part 8 on here!

it will b up tomorrow, im a day behind on here cuz part 8 is about to go up on neoseeker
brownsrock43
brownsrock43

Back to top Go down

Mystery of Torterra Empty Part 8

Post  brownsrock43 Wed May 28, 2008 11:37 am

heres part 8, kinda short, and somewhat pointless, but still good, i had to do this part becuz i have next part planned out good, and i wasnt too sure how to conenct part 7 and what is now 9, so i made this up as i typed it and got a few good replys

-brownsrock43

Part 8

Kyle saw the poster, knowing the wanted Alakazam was the Space Grunt's missing pokemon.
"That's the same guy who keeps messing with us, and we have ahold his rare pokemon what should we do?" he asked.
"I think we should keep ahold of it for at least a while, at least until we get your Torterra or your Weavile" she said back. Kyle put the sticker on an empty pokeball, and when up to the grunt...
"Do you no who this belongs to? Kyle said.
"..." thinking "Give me that!!!" the grunt said and ran out of the building. The grunt didnt even care to notice the ball was empty.
"Wow Kyle said" as he was still shocked.
"Ok Kyle, what did you just do here?" Christina asked, sounding confused.
"I put the 'TS' sticker on top of an empty pokeball and gave it to him, he ran out before even checking it"
"Ohhh..." she understood now, "thats funny"
Kyle and Christina got going, and they were walking, and it was uphill. They finally got to a cave. Kyle let Charmeleon out for light in the cave. Chrameleon couldnt light it up much at all, so Kyle returned him. They walked in, and walked what appeared as forever in the dark forever, but it was about a quarter mile. Kyle and Christina held eachother close in the dark, unsure of what could happen next.They got towards the end of the cave, and there was a lighted room, and there were 4 cages in the middle of the room, varrying in size by the pokemon in it, and there was lights on the ceiling, and a laptop computer with a picture of Torterra, Weavile, Arcanine, and Golduck on it. Kyle ran up to the cage with Torterra in it.
"Torterra!! I've finally found you!!"
"Torterra-Torterra!" it said back as it was trying to break down the metal cage door to get to Kyle.
Christina was also happy to see her Weavile. Weavile also was excited like Torterra.
"Charmeleon, come out!" Kyle yelled as he released a pokeball.
"Char-Char" it said, like always, as it appeared.
"Charmeleon, use ur flamethrower against the cage door" Kyle ordered. Charmeleon did as ordered, but as it it, the cage became surrounded by a force field, and had no effect.
"What?" Kyle said, confused.
"Thats impossible" Christina said, wanting to cry.
An Abra appeared on the of the cages, and nothing was getting through.
"Charmeleon, use Flamethrower on Abra!!" Kyle yelled.
"Char-Char" it said as it released a powerful Flamethrower.
Abra didnt take an damage still.
"Charmeleon, body slam it!!" Kyle yelled.
"Char-Char!!!" and it slammed Abra.
Abra lost power of the forcefield, and was returend into a pokeball. Charmeleon Flamethrowerd the cages with Torterra and Weavile in them. Weavile was released from the cage, and ran to Christina, but it was strange, Torterra's cage was un harmed. The cage began to rattle, and the cage fell through the floor, and was gone, the whole filled bac up with a fake peice of ground.
"Yay! Weavile is back!" Christina said excitedly as Kyle sat down on the gound. Christina quickly noticed he was depressed, and sat next to him on the ground.
"Yes, we got my Weavile back, and I'm happy, but We can't give up on Torterra" she said.
"Yeah, I no, but everytime we get within distance of one, it turned out to not be mine, and we finally found mine, and it was taken, right in front of me, again" he said, he was very sad.
"We will never give up, Kyle! We will get Torterra back no matter what!!"
"Thankyou Christina" he smiled as he said it, and he hugged her.
The passage that Torterra fell though, opened, and Kyle and Christina wanted to explore to see what lies ahead of them.......
brownsrock43
brownsrock43

Back to top Go down

Mystery of Torterra Empty Re: Mystery of Torterra

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down